Monday, March 22, 2010

Catering for Porsche Club Family Day on Sunday 18 April

Hi all,

Just a message to fill you in on what is required for the Porsche Club Family Day Catering on Sunday, 18 April.

At this stage, it looks like we will be catering for approx. 60 adults and 30 children – that is yet to be confirmed. They will be arriving at Ryders Reserve at around 12.30 for lunch.

They would like – sandwiches, quiche or similar, sausages in bread (Mike has volunteered to help with these), cakes and scones, lemon cordial (I will make) and tea and coffee. They are hoping to get a coffee cart which they will let me know about and this might then drop off the tea and coffee. As well as the lemon cordial, they want some cans of coke which I thought, we might sell to whoever wants these – not sure on that. I think some icy poles for the kids might be a good idea too. They will be paying us $15 per adult and I don’t recall working out a price for children but will work that out with Janet from the Porsche Club who I have been communicating with. Janet had also suggested inviting the local children to join in on this day but I’m not sure how to handle that as that would affect catering and we don’t want a bigger job. The only option I had thought of was that they bring a plate to share??

The bad news is that neither Gayle nor I will be able to do this one. I will be able to cook but not be able to be there on the day – sorry.

It would be good to get an indication of who might be available to help on this day, and who would be able to help with food. If you can help in any way, can you please let me know?

Thanks,

Lois