Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Volunteer Week Morning Tea - Tuesday 11 May

Dear all,

We have had an invitation from Danielle Green to attend a morning tea to celebrate National Volunteer Week on Tuesday 11 May, 10.30 a.m. - 12 noon at the Arthurs Creek Hall.

The only catch is that we have been asked to do the catering for the morning tea!! Danielle's office thinks there may be between 30 and 40 people come along and as it is at the Hall it shouldn't be took difficult.

So - if you would like to come as a guest could you please let me know by Thursday so as I can respond on your behalf. If you would be available to help on the morning could you please let me know. We shouldn't need more than a few of us. Food-wise we are thinking of sandwiches, scones (jam and cream) and fruit scones. I can make sandwiches but would really like (or should I say need) help with the scones please.

As usual - thanks.

Gayle