Monday, December 13, 2010

Message from Gill Metz (sent 18-Nov)

Good afternoon everyone

As some of you might be aware, CFA CEO Mick Bourke last week announced several changes to CFA’s staffing arrangements. This is covered in his CFA Connect blog post of 12 November:

http://www.cfaconnect.net.au/blog-mainmenu-8/CFA-Makes-Changes-for-its-Future.html

As outlined in his post, I have accepted a role at CFA headquarters in Burwood working as part of a project team reviewing CFA’s funding arrangements. This is a challenging role and something I am very much looking forward to as this is an area of interest and one which I believe I can make a significant contribution (and which I believe will support the region into the future). This project is expected to last 12 months.

Replacing me in the role of District 14 Regional Manager will be DCO Greg Esnouf, who will bring much needed operational support to the district. I will hand over to Greg on Monday 6 December, so I would ask that everyone makes Greg welcome at the time.

Kind regards

Gill Metz, Regional Manager, District 14